Friday, June 19, 2009

what a bad luck

every1 who borrow the ptptn, their money hv gone to their account...my money have not gone it yet....
if can, i won't ask parent help
how come i cannot get the loan the money..
actually i wanna pay 2day...because i'm afraid it's too late to pay
it cause me hv a fined when it overdue...UTAr
(univerisiti tak ada ruang
univeriti tak akan rugi

not only that, my bicycle puncture...when i went bck to home..i wanna ask for help by calling bicycle shop to help me fix my puncture tyre...
but i couldn't call to uncle because my hp: it's totally out of service..when i call the uncle
suddenly my hp screen could not seen by words..

it was really bad luck for 2day
luckily i saw alex liew from t14
thank god who help me get the help from others....i was that kind of troublesome to him
he help me get help by getting bicycle shop hp no
i tell him that student who live out of stATE always ''ask for help ''..i don't really want to do so...
he say we are not asking for help.... he say we are finding way to help, nt asking for help
it come across my mind...why i don't think so? i always think that i was troublesome to others friends and my parents...
when we live own house ,mostly we depend on parent
when we live outside of house, we depend on friend
it really help us a lot when we know a lot of friend...maybe we can ask for help
i realise how significant is it....
my ptptn have been settled by sending email to staff..luckily my neighbour know one of the ptptn staff..i just send my email to highlight the problem that i face...
hope my highlight problem and detail to solve my problem
2day, i have just registered the helper of Student representative election...
so many signficant thing and matter happen on this history day
i wanna find and buy some hp for myself...coz i borrow my housemate hp
we borrow people thing, we could not borrow too long period
perhaps, she want to use it....i know she use 2 cellphone for different numbers...
hope to have nice days in weekends

1 comment:

  1. be tough! LoL. nothing troublesome wat.. just a little help.
    cheer up~
    everything will be fine after it..!

    ReplyDelete