Thursday, August 13, 2009

act of myself

i just remind of my friend....i will be mad if showing sth which is wrong...
if u r nt my friend, i won't say sth which is wrong
i don't know y ...it natural behaviour for me...
if u r foreign person, i won't say anything
do u think that how costly to me to give advise to other ppl?
the feedbck u gv me is nt appropriate when my advise is wrong n does nt get appreciate??
wat else that i can say??
i don't expect u listen to my advice..u dn sth which is out of expectation .i will b mad ovr u n coz i won say anything abt to u...bt at that point of time, don ask me question when anything happen
is there any difference for foreign ppl n friends to me??
friend has done mistake...
It may potentially be awkward for my effort to amend the sth which offend ur feeling....
i'm nt hipokrit ppl to know hw to convince o persuade ppl if i don't do sth wrong...i'm just telling truth...it's up to wan to hear o nt...
unless i did sth wrong , i will ask ppl forgiveness.. bt it take time for me to say so coz my face damn expensive ..
haha..it'strue ...i still emphasize my face value
i oso dn noe y..it natural behaviour for me

No comments:

Post a Comment