Saturday, August 15, 2009

my hs will b sale auction

2day , i just receive the lawyer letter frm high court as well as advertisement for house for sale auction.
it's out of expectation it's my house ...seriously , it is my house where i stay now in kampar.
i quickly call my hsmate since majority of my housemate are in my hometown..
somebody of my housemate don't take it seriously...they though not so serious as i think..
it is not joking at all...i 'm so dissappointed at al...i ad tell ah soon nt to gv the rental 1st since he say he will pas up the rental..
hw should i think? if ur hs kena lelong ,means ur hs hv nt pay rental for half month or more than half....
i need to shift out b4 26 august n wah ..it sound so challenge to me when n how could find a house in a short time...
crazy man!!!!!!!!! hey...find a house need a time...
i have a backup for the house bt the house don't have a key...
it take a time ....if the owner can settle on this matter , i still don't trust...
anytime the house will be taken over unless they consistenly pay the rental...bt at the same time , they take the house for mortgage...
i better shift ...i can't live the life with uncertainty...
WAT else i can do n wait the ans for mon when every1 has come back>>>
where to shift...any suggested house beside westlake..i won't stay at the westlake coz i knew that i won't stick to xpensive contract..i won'tstay the old house 1583....
how do u think???i just stay temporary house who r willing share the space with me..
my mind just a blank to me who hs can i stay, where can i shift???
full of questionmark??
god damn it, help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment