Saturday, June 13, 2009

this new semester worried me

haiz...a new sem begin for me...
it was kind of cAtastrope for me
it could inflict a great stress, worries ,pressure and financial devastations on student who has lost faith in their academic student..
many thing i heard for myself when i hear and see my senior fail that subject..
i was wondering that might it happen to me when i move foward to 2nd semester...
yet every semester could be brewing a perfect storm to student, perhaps the bad strom to other student too..
student's achievement in academic is casting off the paranoia of the new coming semester for us
new semester is a kind of torture . in a mean time, it bring some new challenge for me ...
every semester prompt the courage and brave among student who survive n struggle battle in the next and coming semester

No comments:

Post a Comment